A property manager’s main purpose is to maintain and even increase value of various real estate investments. They are responsible for tracking the performance of their properties and make sure that real estate investments accomplish their anticipated revenues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants.
- Scheduling and managing property maintenance and building projects
- Compiling data for financial reports and preparing budgets
- Tenant relations – resolving customer and public complaints
- Maintaining records, reports and files
- Evaluating performance of employees
- Ensure building retains occupancy through several avenues of exceeded expectations of public relations.
- Knowledgeable of building codes and governmental regulations for construction
**RELOCATION BONUS OFFERED**