Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a results-driven and motivated Regional Property Manager to manage our Signature portfolio of brand new, class A, luxury properties in CO, CA and TX!
Richman is growing exponentially and we are very excited about this brand new signature line! This is a great opportunity for you to join a new, emergent brand from an established player in the market. Lots of opportunities for growth!
As one of the nation’s top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
You will work out of Denver, CO!
Travel: 20% travel initially. Role may develop and eventually require up uo 40-50% travel.
SUMMARY: You will be esponsible for all operational and financial aspects of an assigned portfolio of properties, ensuring that they are in compliance with applicable regulations. Responsible for managing the apartment communities to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing and financial results. Implements Company policies in leasing, accounting, maintenance, resident relations and management reports. Hires, trains, supervises and motivates on-site personnel
1. Primary Responsibilities
- Oversees property operations within the assigned portfolio to ensure corporate policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Ensures a safe, healthy and accident free work environment by implementing company policy and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal rules and regulations
- Provides back up and support to Property Managers and Supervisors
- Communicates regularly with the Corporate Office
- Provides direction on a property’s marketing strategy to generate rentals or rent increases
2. Meet Budget Objectives (Maximize Revenue)
Collection of Budgeted Income
- Maximize gross rent
- Minimize vacant and delinquent rent loss
- Maximize miscellaneous income items
3. Control Expenditures
- Plan, schedule and control expenditures in order to obtain products and services at minimum cost
- Review and approve purchase and payables
- Schedule and approve vendor services
- Perform Market and Product Analysis
- Suggest competitive prices to Vice President based on survey information in order to meet or exceed budget objectives
- Generate traffic in the most cost-effective manner
- Assist VP in the development of strategic marketing plans
5. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Directly supervises all Property Managers of assigned region
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems