Consolidated Investment Group, a premier investment management company comprising of more than $1 billion in assets who has had an extraordinary record of success and a reputation for collaboration and partnership; a depth of knowledge and experience; and a history of finding opportunities is seeking a Sr. Portfolio Manager.
As a key member of the Real Estate team, the Sr. Portfolio Manager will report to the VP of Real Estate and assume a strategic role in the overall performance of the division.
• Primary responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of multifamily and commercial assets
• Oversight of third party service providers
• Be a key thought leader in evaluating real estate opportunities through the investment acquisition process.
• Reviews and approves property financial and property reporting, ensuring deadlines are met in an accurate and timely way.
• Ensures that objectives are being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
• Supports all property sales and acquisitions by participating in the due diligence process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Monitor specific performance measures on a weekly and monthly basis to identify trends and opportunities and provide regular updates to senior management.
• Masters’ degree is required
• 10+ years of relevant real estate asset management experience proven track record managing a varied portfolio of multi-family and commercial real estate Strong technical skills
• Prior real estate development experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.