This commercial real estate company is a best in class, privately held owner/developer/manager of approximate 15 retail shopping centers throughout California. The property management division, located in Santa Ana, California, is currently seeking a Property Manager with strong retail shopping center experience to join its team.
The company offers an exciting working atmosphere with ample long-term growth potential. This is a full time position offering benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5+ years as a property manager, preferably with a strong retail shopping center background
- Undergraduate degree (preferably finance, business, management real estate or related field) and/or professional designations such as CPM or CSM along with experience
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills to oversee a portfolio of properties
- Detailed oriented with ability to understand macro perspective
- Excellent skills in budgeting/Cam Recs and financial analysis
- Excellent verbal/written communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self – motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Skyline accounting software
- California Real Estate License preferred
- California Driver’s License
- Responsible for the overall operations of assigned portfolio including planning, budgeting, fiscal management, vendor maintenance supervision and management of tenant related issues
- Collections: Ensuring rents and charges are billed and received in a timely manner, enforcing non-payment of rents and preparing default notices.
- Review and summarize monthly, quarterly and annual financial report variances
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Common Area Reconciliations
- Vendor bidding and contract negotiations.
- Travel to properties for site inspections and tenant meetings.
We offer a friendly, professional, and productive working atmosphere. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Local candidates preferred. No relocation will be provided for this position. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with the title of the position in the subject line.