The candidate for this position will have experience in analyzing and creating complex investment models and financial projections.
- Operational oversight of assets to include third-party managers, capital improvement programs and financial statements.
- Create, maintain and update financial models of existing investments.
- Create and update property level reports and Excel valuation models.
- Assist with analytical aspects of quarterly/annual internal and investor reporting.
- Oversee creation and analysis of annual operating budgets and business plans.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Interact with property managers, leasing agents, borrower and client representatives.
- Conduct property site inspections and market research as required.
- Assist in transaction due diligence efforts.
- Special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Real Estate or related subject. MBA a plus but not required.
- 4-7 years of relevant financial analysis/asset management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, specifically advanced Excel capabilities.
- Ability to excel with a large volume of work, multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast-paced and team oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit and keen business sense.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Experience writing high-impact, detailed reports summarizing the results of financial analysis and financial projections.
- Strong understanding of cash flow analysis and real estate investing, including pro forma forecasts, financial ratios, and rates of return.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and analyses succinctly.