PLEASE NO MBAS
Analyst – Office/Multifamily
M-M Properties, Inc., a privately owned real estate investor and developer with assets in excess of $1.25 billion, is recruiting an Analyst to be based in Houston, Texas. The candidate must be a motivated, self-starter who is detail oriented and looking for an entry-level position within the office sector of the commercial real estate industry. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of projects supporting the business and expansion efforts including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, transaction execution, debt financing, and asset management. This position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to enter the buy-side of real estate investment and development with significant exposure to high-level employees within the company and to their partners.
- Investment acquisition modeling / development modeling / analysis of commercial real estate
- Market research
- Capital and operating budget synthesis and variance analysis
- Support CEO, Principals, VPs, and Associates in equity capital placement and management
- Support property due diligence
- Support investment management, analysis and reporting
- Investment performance benchmarking
- Disposition support
Preferred Characteristics & Skills:
- Demonstrated interest in real estate or project finance
- Experience with financial modeling including producing cash flow models, IRR computations and discounted cash flow valuations for both Office and Multifamily is a plus, but not required.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical background, including financial analysis, and general research skills
- Well organized with excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to
produce a high quality work product
- Ability to work successfully in a fluid team environment under tight deadlines
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint (Argus DCF/Enterprise training a plus, but not required)
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or Math from a top tier university
- Relevant job or internship experience preferred
Compensation will be based on the experience and capabilities of the candidate.
All inquiries and correspondence should be directed thorugh select leaders.
PLEASE NO MBAS