We want to celebrate your talent!
We are seeking an experienced underwriter to join our team as an Associate. The Associate will work closely with clients, internal teams and various third parties involved in bridge loan transactions.
- Lead underwriting efforts for fix/flip and commercial line of credit loans for the purpose of acquiring and financing single family and multi-family assets and portfolios
- Interface with borrowers during the underwriting and due diligence period to collect information and discuss their business plan
- Conduct income underwriting, cash flow analysis, credit reviews, business plan and track record due diligence
- Assess borrower operating capabilities, entity structures and other relevant items
- Develop underwriting memoranda and present recommendations to the company’s Investment Committee
- Manage multiple underwriting projects concurrently in a fast-paced deal environment
- Exercise discretion, independent judgement and problem-solving abilities to complete work assignments
- Perform other related duties and special ad hoc projects
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of underwriting experience, strong preference for previous experience in fix/flip, C&I, bridge loan, construction or commercial loan underwriting
- Strong financial modeling capabilities
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills