About the Position:
Global Mutual is seeking a Financial Analyst with 2+ years of experience. The position is within the company’s acquisitions and asset management groups. The teams are responsible for underwriting and acquiring properties, and overseeing the property business plans post-acquisition.
About the Company:
Founded in 2008, Global Mutual is a fully integrated London and Los Angeles based property investment and management platform. Global Mutual targets opportunistic transactions across the US, UK and Europe through a series of dedicated strategies. Our mission is to build a diversified value based property portfolio by providing liquidity to capital constrained situations and investment cycles.
- Create property level cash flow analysis
- Draft investment committee memos
- Present potential transactions to Investment Committee
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios
- Prepare and maintain property valuations, hold/sell and financing analysis using discounted cash flow models, cap rate analyses, and comparable sales comparisons.
- Actively participate in internal discussions and defend valuation conclusions and provide explanations for criteria
- Develop a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, and other agreements for general responsibilities
- Maintain research on markets within portfolio
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports including Asset Management Reports and various other financial reporting needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with a real estate background
- Understanding of principles of real estate finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in Argus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong spreadsheet modeling skills