As the National Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all marketing plans for our 50+ apartment communities in 7 states.
- Continuously refine creative campaigns that attract a passionate following to IMT’s brand and communities
- Implement marketing strategies encompassing traditional and digital marketing to create brand awareness and drive the business
- Support public relations efforts to generate positive coverage for IMT
- Improve processes to maximize efficiency, productivity and to deliver results
- Become an industry expert, stay current on content marketing, online and mobile advertising trends
- Market newly acquired or developed communities to generate awareness and drive traffic
- Create signage for all new communities
- Select and manage vendors
- Design custom initiatives for specific markets or communities
- Integrate online and traditional media to build brand awareness and drive sales with target audiences
- Develop and execute the social media strategy and e-communication channels in order to drive occupancy as well as to enhance the IMT brand
- Oversee IMT’s website content and maintenance
Research and Measurement
- Leverage data analytics and measurement tools to refine IMT’s marketing initiatives
- Research and stay current on our markets and adjust the strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitors’ sales and marketing activities
- Review and analyze results for all major campaigns ensuring measurability and quality
- Present results regularly to IMT and asset management leadership
- Provide effective leadership for a team of three associates including communicating strategy, developing their skills, providing direction, and ensuring quality and timely execution of tasks so that they can achieve greatness in their roles and career development
- Communicate and effectuate support for marketing strategies and specific processes with regional and property associates
Please apply if you have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience including within the multifamily housing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferably including marketing coursework
- Strong analytical capability, especially in understanding and applying marketing trends
- In-depth knowledge of and a passion for social media and digital technology best practices, tools and trends
- Extensive expertise in communications with outstanding writing and editing skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to deliver exciting and engaging marketing initiatives to drive occupancy
- Excellent influencing skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of people
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines
- A high energy, self-starting and creative approach to your work
IMT Residential is a leading, nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
Founded in 1992 and recognized as a leader in the property management business with over 20,000 units owned and managed, IMT continues to innovate and set new standards for excellence in our field. The IMT working environment is one where your contributions are valued and recognized through career growth potential, competitive compensation and benefits, and a team-oriented working environment.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable.
That describes who we are.
Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!