- Work closely with managing partners to maximize the total return for each asset through the analysis of property fundamentals and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Participate in the drafting and implementation of strategic business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition.
- Work closely with property management, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Create, audit, and maintain Argus and Excel-based asset management models for each asset from acquisition through disposition. Prepare hold/sell analyses.
- Lead in the creation of quarterly, and annual reporting for clients and senior management.
- Manage property-level cash, project and recommend appropriate property-level contributions and distributions.
- Evaluate the local markets to identify changes and trends and the related impact on real estate values and investment strategies
- Participate in the disposition process and assist with due diligence thru closing.
Knowledge Skill Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate, financial analysis or asset management experience.
- Strong financial modeling skills. Knowledge of real estate accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows, Excel, and Word. Proficiency in ARGUS software preferred.
- Must be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple concurrent projects and be able to independently identify and solve key business problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of the private equity business model and real estate industry, with a demonstrated interest in a career in real estate.