This intern will provide support to the Phoenix Production staff through commercial real estate investment analysis, due diligence, closing coordination, and regional office servicing support duties.
- Organization – Responsible for providing support to regional offices through underwriting, due diligence, servicing, and various support functions.
- Execution and Direction – Preliminary and Final Investment Reports and Appraisals:
- Prepares preliminary and final investment reports in compliance with company guidelines and investor requirements. These reports include narrative analysis of the borrower, property, location and market
- Coordinate due diligence, inspection properties, reviews building plans, calculates building sizes, orders and analyzes credit reports and other pertinent underwriting criteria
- Lease briefs – Prepares summary analysis of leases for use in investment reports.
- Comparable data – Gathers site, neighborhood, and city data from sources both inside and outside the regional office. Analyzes data clients, if necessary.
- Market Research – Prepares, at the direction of the Managing Director and production staff, market research including absorption surveys and occupancy studies.
- Servicing – Performs regional office servicing functions including annual inspections, investor portfolio appraisals, lease reviews, and normal routine regional office servicing duties through local market knowledge which is essential in providing quality work.
- Office Administration – Performs office administration including support for all office functions as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a Four-year college degree program, Major in real estate/finance preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer knowledge and skills. Including in-depth expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under-pressure.
- Customer service oriented.
Demonstrated Professional Competencies to include:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations
**Questions on this position or application, please contact Maria Sather in Human Resources NorthMarq Capital