Part-time Accountant/Bookkeeper needed for Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm.
Looking for a strategic and self-motivated candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and career-driven mindset. Must be a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. Ideal candidate will work approximately 3 days or 24 hours per week.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Bookkeeper will play a vital role in the organization by recording and maintaining its financial records. Must have a broad understanding of accounting methods, principles and practices with the ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies with limited direction. Required to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
· Prepare financial dashboard, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarize current and/or projected company financials
· Calculate variances and report significant issues to management
· Enter daily record of accounts receivables and payables
· Pay bills and maintain ledgers
· Record receipts and prepare bank deposits
· Create customer and broker invoices
· Process weekly broker commission disbursements
· Maintain accurate chart of accounts
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Monitor and distribute funds to respective accounts on a quarterly basis
· Prepare books for monthly reconciliation
· Handle bi-monthly staff payroll and 401k deferrals
· Process broker’s quarterly agent billing invoices; ensure payment is received in a timely manner
· Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field preferred
· Minimum of four years accounting or bookkeeping experience, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, gender ledger and financial reporting
· Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks Premiere 2016 edition or newer
· Well-versed in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
· Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
· A good reputation for confidentiality and integrity
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest along with your resume and salary requirements. Please list Bookkeeper” in subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.