Property Management Position in Palm Beach County:
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for daily oversight and property management of commercial portfolio inclusive of retail and office asset classes across the Eastern U.S., consistent with best-in-class management standards
- Perform comprehensive inspections of all properties; confirm facilities are being maintained appropriately. Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance, repairs, and capital improvement projects as necessary.
- Act as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate, and complete reports
- Oversee 3rd party facilities/property managers, as needed
- Supervise in house maintenance staff, ensuring that building staff resolves problems promptly.
- Manage and maintain superior tenant relationships; respond to all tenant communications (phone, email, etc.) in a timely and professional manner; meet with tenants as requested to address feedback and concerns
- Monitor work orders and their timely completion; ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and walk-through spaces with tenants
- Monitor and maintain the appearance of vacant space
- Create and implement property operating expense budgets and variance explanation reports. Monitor expenses in relation to budget
- Bid, negotiate and oversee service contracts and services for normal property operations, repair & maintenance, as well as capital improvements
- Classify and submit invoices with relevant back up documentation and approvals for payment on a weekly basis
- Must have minimum of 5 years commercial property management experience
- Strong understanding of lease agreements and leasing terms.
- On 24-hour emergency call
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Strong building operations experience & working knowledge of building systems
- Understanding of budgeting, variance reporting, CAM and Real Estate Tax reconciliations
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and interact with senior management
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present information
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience with Yardi a plus