The National Director of Freddie Mac Senior Housing ('SH') Production is seeking a Senior Housing Producer to join the team. The person in this role will be responsible for the origination and structuring of permanent (long-term) financing and/or recapitalization for Senior Housing Properties (IL, AL, MC, and limited SNF). The SH Producer shall be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with an assigned group of Freddie Mac SH Loan Seller/Servicers and for business development and new product initiatives. This will include regular marketing calls regarding new products & processes, joint marketing calls to meet with active borrowers and assigned Sellers, and attending industry events.
- Maintaining high volume of deal contact, property inspections, preliminary sizing of deals per Freddie Mac's credit policies, and the quoting and deal structuring process.
- Facilitating resolution to a wide assortment of issues.
- Work cooperatively with the SH Underwriting Group and Capital Markets to negotiate the terms and price of the transaction and to otherwise ensure clear communication and a seamless execution.
- Assist with deal management through rate lock and is expected to be involved as necessary as issues arise through the underwriting, commitment and closing process.
- Pipeline management for the Producer's transactions will be required. This shall include, among other things, frequent input and monitoring of quotes within the Production Pipeline Manager and CRM systems for accuracy and updating, working with a SH Production Analyst.
- Frequent contact with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Often involved in obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department, or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Typically has a minimum of five years of production experience with an emphasis on Multifamily or Senior Housing
- 4-year degree in Real Estate or Finance with adequate real estate course work and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing to travel (up to 35%)
- Financial Services background
- Two to Four years of experience in mortgage banking and loan closing
- Senior Housing, Multifamily or Commercial Real Estate experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong computer and software skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.