Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for an Asset Manager. The Asset Manager will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of multifamily apartments, which includes formulating and executing asset management strategies and managing the additions to and sales from the portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic investment professional with a thorough understanding of institutional real estate and a demonstrated track record of success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a team that provides strategic direction for a diverse multifamily portfolio.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential, a generous benefits package, access to an onsite fitness center and a convenient location near downtown Dallas.
- Develop, present, and execute comprehensive annual business plans and budgets for each asset.
- Work in partnership with the acquisition team on underwriting and due diligence efforts for new multifamily investment opportunities.
- Manage the takeover of new assets and ensure a smooth and successful transition into the portfolio.
- Develop and communicate strategic recommendations regarding optimal exit strategies; coordinate and execute successful asset dispositions.
- Act as a point expert in each market where properties are assigned, with a strong knowledge of competitive apartment communities, the development pipeline and other economic drivers that could impact asset performance.
- Successfully partner with internal and third-party property management teams, including working with Property Managers, Regional Managers, leasing staff and marketing personnel.
- Visit all properties within the portfolio on a regular basis to oversee operations and on-site staff.
- Review financial reporting and variance analysis and coordinate with accounting personnel to ensure that financial statements are accurately presented.
- Perform asset-level valuation reviews as needed, including gathering market data, reviewing property performance and measuring each asset against its budgets and goals.
- A minimum of 3 years multifamily asset management experience required. Ideal candidate will have overseen a portfolio of diverse multifamily communities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent financial and analytical acumen with a thorough understanding of financial statements and reporting.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word) is required. Familiarity with OneSite is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of property valuation techniques and practices.
- Detailed understanding of the due diligence process. Experience in real estate acquisitions is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with internal and external business partners, consultants, and clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.