The Caydon Difference
Caydon Property Group is a leading Australian-owned property developer, driven by a passion to deliver places that set new standards in lifestyle offerings. We care about the longevity of our projects and aim to enrich and inspire those who live in and around our communities. With an established 15-year presence in the Australian market, Caydon now has a pipeline of projects across the US.
Could this be you?
Caydon Property Group is looking for a diligent and proactive Senior Accountant to work closely alongside our teams to ensure sound financial health.
The ideal candidate is will be tertiary qualified, and have at least 6 years of relevant experience in the full range of either financial and/or management accounting activities – including general accounting, financial analysis and reports – coupled with recognized professional qualifications. Results driven with exposure to the property or construction industry, you will have experience and be proficient using Sage Timberline (Sage 300 CRE). The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, the ability to develop insightful information, and have strong communication skills and customer service focus to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company with proven excellence, diverse collaboration, upmost integrity, innovative exploration and authentic passion.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Co-ordinating accounting data with all departments or divisions of the company
· Performing or supervising activities associated with organisational financial/ management accounting reports
· Providing analyses and commentary to accounts and financial/management reports and assisting senior managers to evaluate and integrate the information they receive
· Coordinating and maintaining the financial/management accounts and general ledger systems to ensure the maintenance of a common information base
· Establishing and maintaining effective financial/management accounting controls and systems within a state or nationally.
· Coordinating various budget processes and preparing various management reports, mostly on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
How to apply
It’s important your application has you stand out from the pack and sells us on what you can bring to the Caydon team.
**Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship. Caydon Property Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.**