Thor Equities is a leader in the development, leasing and management of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and mixed-use assets in premier urban locations worldwide. Thor Equities owns property in key markets throughout the United States, Europe, Canada and Latin America, with portfolio transactions and a development pipeline in excess of $10 billion and totaling more than 20 million square feet. Thor Equities maximizes value and generates returns for investors by recognizing a property’s potential, reducing operating expenses, increasing tenant satisfaction, and leveraging market trends to maintain a long-term competitive edge.
At Thor Equities, the Asset Manager, Hospitality will be responsible for a portfolio of hospitality properties and all facets of their operations including updating business plans of assets, overseeing all strategic-decision making in regards to the portfolio and advising the CEO and COO directly.
- Accountable for all aspects of an asset’s performance
- Create and oversee the business plans of assets as well as overseeing all transactions and sales
- Perform long-term analyses using Argus to project future profits
- Create strategic options for Thor’s Funds in order to maximize value
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Collaborate with other departments in order to ensure each is effectively doing its job in managing assets
- Provide advice to CEO and COO with regard to all strategic decision making with assets such as comparing leasing plans
- Provide monthly updates to entire Asset Management team outlining future projections of assets
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of real estate software program Argus and MRI
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously perform the essential job functions
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to meet daily, weekly, monthly, yearly goals.
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple departments at once
- Ability to travel
- Finance background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years + in related field with at least 3 years in active asset management
- Fluency in Spanish (written and verbal), preferred