As a Property Manager, you are the CEO of an operating enterprise (property portfolio) that may generate from $3 million to $10 million in annual revenues and potential NOI of $2 million to $8 million. It is therefore a position with significant responsibility and variety. As the Property Manager, your actions and approach can impact property revenues and NOI – you can directly control the RISE in value of a real estate asset. As a result, it is also a position with a high degree of control and independence and thereby satisfaction.
- Lead, direct and motivate a property team of building engineers, accounting professionals, and administrative support towards achieving the goals of the building ownership group.
- Assist leasing brokers with a property marketing strategy that maximizes the occupancy of the building at rental rates that meet or exceed the market.
- Maintain relationships with building tenants to assure customer satisfaction and high probability of lease renewal.
- Serve as the Chief Operating Officer of the office building and operate the building in a manner that results in an environment that meets your customer’s needs and wants.
- Develop and monitor contractual relationships with leading vendors in the industry.
- Provide oversight for tenant finish construction and common area construction, assuring budget adherence along with on time delivery.
- Review and approve payables and rent rolls
- Monitor and obtain tenant rental obligation payments.
- Direct and lead property team towards the preparation and adherence to annual budgets. Communicate property performance relative to budget using variance analysis techniques.
- Direct and lead accounting team in the preparation of financial statements that accurately reflect the financial results of the building on a monthly and annual basis.
- Maintain relationship and communication with building owner(s) to understand and implement strategies aligned with the owner’s (changing) goals.
- Loves to solve problems
- Analytical mind that can identify a variety of solutions and assess and implement best approach
- Generalist with strong leadership, communication and financial skills.
- Ability to sell products and services; including marketing and relationship building talents
- High energy, multi tasker
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concepts
- Willingness to embrace learning opportunities, including acquiring certifications in LEED, RPA, CMA,CAM, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) years of experience in the property management of office assets.
- RPA or CPM candidate a plus.
- LEED Green and/or CAM certified a plus.
At RISE Commercial Property Services we are creating a team of managers that exhibits a passion for the management of real estate office assets in a manner that meets the owner’s goals. We will provide the tools and training to make you successful – you bring the passion.