TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR OF REAL ESTATE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF REAL ESTATE
Assist the Director of Real Estate in his/her functions of managing and executing all of the organizations restaurant real estate activities.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for executive
- Maintain electronic and physical files of purchase and sales contracts, lease negotiations, financial analysis and corporate approvals.
- Create and maintain calendar/follow up system for portfolio renewals
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and marketing packages
- Interact with brand corporate real estate departments on renewals
- Assist other executives with special projects relating to real estate activities
- Act as liaison with tax, legal, environmental and other support functions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly space utilization reports and annual transaction and project summary reports.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Assist other Executive Assistants when needed