What We Do
Unico is a commercial real estate investor and full-service operator committed to creating environments that enhance the success of the people, businesses, and communities we serve while delivering best-in-class customer service. For more than 60 years, our investors and partners have relied on us for our local knowledge, institutional rigor, and boutique service, which consistently deliver results.
Who We Are
Our company is a reputable and thriving business with the strongest commitment to people in the industry.
About the Position
The Asset Manager is responsible for developing and executing property level strategies to enhance and/or protect asset value. The properties will be predominantly office, and the Asset Manager typically oversees several assets within a region or regions.
- Develop and execute annual business plans and approve budgets.
- Direct asset strategies including leasing, physical improvements, capital structure and sell/hold analysis based upon financial analysis, market analysis, and valuation reporting for portfolio clients or funds.
- Manage and execute asset transactions including (re)financing and dispositions.
- Stay abreast of current market conditions in order to understand the position of each asset in its respective market from a leasing and investment perspective.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Directors, Property Managers, and Leasing personnel to implement asset strategies, manage lease negotiations, and approve transactions.
- Prepare updates on asset performance for management and investors. Produce or review annual valuation reports.
- Manage the reporting process for business plans and monthly and quarterly reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate complex financial concepts, in writing and verbally, with internal and external constituents. Serve as the primary conduit from investor to Unico internal teams.
- May manage Financial Analyst(s).
- Special projects as assigned.
Do you meet the qualifications below? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Strong understanding of real estate finance, complex deal structures, leasing, property operations, and capital improvements for commercial office properties.
- Analytical problem solver who can creatively devise solutions and provide tactical advice / implementation strategies.
- Excellent writer and verbal communicator.
- Self-motivated with effective interpersonal and collaborative working style. Strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Effective supervisor who provides direct reports with guidance and feedback to build confidence and reach goals.
- Highly skilled in Argus and Excel. Proficient in MS Office suite, specifically Word, Outlook and PPT.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, real estate or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of asset management experience.
- Supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Please apply online or via mail to:
Unico Properties LLC
ATTN: Human Resources
1215 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98161
To request an employment application, please call (206) 628-5050.