NAI Northern California seeks a Recruitment Assistant to join our team!
This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the managers of a growing Commercial Real Estate company. The ideal candidate will report to the management team in all things recruiting. Based in the NAI Northern California Oakland City Center office.
- Assist with recruiting commission-only sales professionals, primarily phone screening and
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Previous experience in Recruiting and phone screens of candidates (1 + years)
- General knowledge of independent contractor / 1099 labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing amazing job advertisements
- Experience in marketing jobs on social media
NAI Northern California is a progressive, full service commercial real estate firm serving the Northern California Bay Area. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Firms by the East Bay and San Francisco Business Times, NAI Northern California’s commitment to the Bay Area is long-term and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. NAI Norcal is parent to a loan brokerage company, Piedmont Capital and Lakeside Investment Company.
As partners with NAI Global, one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide, NAI professionals work together with our global management team to help our clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and over 350 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. Global also manages over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
NAI Northern California competitive advantages: our proprietary technology (data systems, technology tools and custom built Salesforce CRM), along with a uniquely collaborative and highly ethical culture.
As a prospective NAI Northern California team member, our promise to you: NAI Northern California responds to all applicants within 5 business days who submit 1) a personalized cover letter to NAI and 2) either a current resume or, curriculum vitae.