Granite has an opening for a Tenant Services Coordinator at our Plaza Tower One property in Denver, CO. Responsibilities include:
- Assists property and engineering teams with tenant and vendor customer service.
- Manages Angus. Reviews Angus work orders throughout the day to ensure prompt response times; enters requests from tenants and others into the system as needed. Closes out work orders as needed and follows up to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Answers, screens and directs incoming calls.
- Assists all visitors coming into the management office.
- Gets mail; opens and distributes.
- Implement Tenant amenity program
- Coordinate tenant events, furnishing contracts as needed
- Facilitate misc. tenant offerings
- Market events to tenants via memo blasts, lobby posters, lobby directory
- Monitor and update Lobby Directory as needed
- Lease Administration: Distributes executed of leases and lease renewals for Marketing Director
- Coordinates and updates new tenant handbook as needed
- Monitor tenant systems (Angus, Lobby Directory, Parking Analysis) and building contact lists
- Coordinate tenant correspondence, including: letters, memos, newsletters, etc.
- Generate current Rent Roll & Stacking Plans monthly and distribute to management team.
- Schedules conference room reservations and processes manual billing.
- Review and approve After-Hours HVAC charges within Angus and processes manual billing.
- Monitors Tenant Certificate of Insurance (COI) files and reviews Vendor COIs as needed.
- Completes daily security pass down log and send to management team, security, engineering, and porter to notify of all contractors needing access into the building/suites.
- Reviews Security’s Daily Activity Reports (DAR) each day. Alerts management team of any unusual activity noted in the DAR. Creates work orders for items listed in the DAR needing repair.
- Communicates throughout the day with Porter regarding cleaning, spills, restroom supplies, or other janitorial issues as needed.
- Communicates throughout the day with Security as needed regarding security related issues.
- Orders office supplies.
- Files all tenant and vendor correspondence.
- Maintains access card databases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and JD Edwards. Excellent customer service skills.