An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Real Estate Program Assistant located at Aires Pittsburgh, PA office. This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize your significant experience in customer service to support the Program Management Team in their efforts in providing accurate and timely documentation of the real estate services.
- Assist Program Managers by providing excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Create and update files and prepares documentation.
- Create and update database to support the real estate program
- Assist with preparing client reports
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of work experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Real estate, title, mortgage industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple competing tasks
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Computer skills: MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability