Prudential Mortgage Capital Company (PMCC) is one of the nation's leading providers of commercial mortgages on multifamily, retail, office, industrial, and hotel properties. The company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of real estate finance products in the market, including (i) fixed-rate, floating-rate and interim/bridge loans; (ii) Fannie Mae DUS™, Freddie Mac and FHA lending; and (iii) and affordable housing financing.
The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac division of PMCC is seeking Closing Manager. The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility for coordinating the closing of multifamily loans in accordance with the Fannie Mae DUS™, Freddie Mac and PMCC guidelines.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Interface with internal and external customers, including underwriters, origination analysts, loan officers, in-house and outside counsel, title companies, third party consultants, servicing and asset management personnel and other senior managers throughout PMCC to manage the closing process and ensure superior customer service.
- Confirming that closing counsel has received all required information to document and close the loans.
- Work with insurance consultants to acquire all required insurance accord forms and policies needed for closing.
- Manage assigned Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans in the closing pipeline and meet established deadlines for closing.
- Perform loan database functions in connection with the loan closing process
- A minimum of 4-5 years multifamily and commercial loan closing experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience closing Fannie Mae DUS™ and/or Freddie Mac loans is required.
- BS / BA degree in is required, a real estate, finance or a related discipline is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac loan programs, including a working knowledge of the guidelines regulating agency loans.
- Strong knowledge of commercial mortgage loan documentation and the processes and procedures applicable to closing and servicing loans.