The Property Manager will be responsible for providing full property management, financial analysis, operational reporting, and strategic direction for the management of ten medical office building properties in the Dallas area. This opportunity requires a motivated, self-starter who will manage all aspects of the portfolio.
- Oversee day to day operations and handle regularly scheduled property inspections.
- Ensure all building systems are maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, city codes, and the lease agreements, at a level consistent with or above industry standards.
- Identify, recommend, prepare bids, and oversee building improvements, consisting of operational and capital projects, and tenant finish construction.
- Communicate, implement, and monitor the owners’ vision, strategies, and objectives by preparing annual business plans, operating and capital budgets, policies, and operating procedures.
- Direct building engineers and contracted service providers, to achieve the ownerships’ objectives.
- Act as point of contact with tenants to assist with their business objectives and maintain positive relationships.
- Respond to tenant requests promptly. Address and resolve issues in accordance with lease agreements.
- Track and implement lease renewals.
- Meet financial goals and manage expenses of projects.
- Oversee financial accounting and timely monthly/quarterly reporting, analyze trends and provide forecast as needed.
- Prepare annual budgets and conduct prior year reconciliations.
- Collect all rents, escalations, and other charges as identified in lease agreements.
- Manage operating costs by overseeing engineering staff duties, developing scopes of service for contracted vendors, and bidding out services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience in property management; leasing experience a plus.
- Yardi and MRI experience is required.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of landlord and tenant laws and all financial aspects of a project. Including cash or accrual basis, CAM billing, prior year reconciliations, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills required.
- CPM or RPA designation preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately one night per month, or as needed.