HAL Real Estate Inc. (HAL) is a Seattle-based real estate investor focused on direct and joint-venture equity investments throughout the Greater Puget Sound Area. We invest across property types with particular experience in value-add and ground-up multifamily, office and mixed-use projects. As the subsidiary of an international holding company, we have the financial resources of a large institutional firm while maintaining the ability to make quick decisions as a local, flexible investor. We have been active in the Greater Puget Sound Area since 1993.
We are looking for a full-time associate to bolster our real estate investment and management efforts. As the fifth member of the team, you will have a significant impact on the future of the company with room for professional growth.
- Identifying new acquisition and development opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and market research for potential investments.
- Financial modelling of acquisitions, dispositions, new developments, and recapitalizations.
- Preparing investment committee memoranda.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of local submarkets.
- Managing acquisition and disposition activities.
- Assisting with the internal reporting to the parent company.
- Asset managing a subset of the portfolio whether direct investments or joint ventures.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 4+ years prior work experience in real estate development, acquisitions, or asset management.
- A passion for real estate investment, buildings, cities, and neighborhoods.
- Knowledge of the Seattle real estate market and investment community.
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional networker with strong people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Argus a plus.
Compensation shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled.