Job Summary & Responsibilities
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving, TX (Dallas), seeking an Associate or Vice President Asset Manager to work in the US Real Estate group of the Realty Management Division (RMD).
US Real Estate (USRE) is a business unit within the Goldman Sachs Realty Management Division. The group supports commercial and multifamily real estate services, including sourcing, underwriting and due diligence, acquisitions, asset management, construction and development activity, financings and dispositions for the firm's real estate investing activities.
Primary responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of 5 to 15 assets (core / value-add commercial) which includes business plan preparation and presentation, developing monthly cash flow projections, monthly and/or quarterly reporting, oversight of third party service providers, capital plan oversight, business plan execution, and ultimate disposition of real estate assets
• Evaluate real estate and other investment opportunities by preparing discounted cash flow models and other financial analyses using ARGUS and Excel
• Formulate and execute strategies to maximize value through knowledge of real estate markets and value-add strategies
• Assist in the development and presentation of real estate and other investment summaries with recommendations to senior management for approval
• Interface with intermediaries and operating partners to collect and evaluate asset and portfolio level financial information
• Lead disposition efforts of real estate assets including contract negotiation, transaction management and closing
• Interface with consultants, 3rd party contractors, lenders and legal counsel
• Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends
• Support acquisition transactions through due diligence and underwriting
• Strong academic background - 4 year finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
• Minimum five years of real estate experience with asset management and transaction experience in multiple product types preferred
• Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external
• Must know MS Office Excel and Argus to an advanced level
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
• Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.