This position assists in the marketing and placement of Commercial Real Estate loans.
- Prepare commercial loan packages and submissions for presentations to lenders.
- Respond to lender regarding properties.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps and rent/sales, and comparables.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and companies rents and sales.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Assist loan originators in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word (office 2010 version).
- Argus experience a plus.
- Data base experience a plus.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.