This position assists in the marketing and placement of commercial real estate sales.
- Prepare commercial real estate sales packages and submissions for presentations to buyers.
- Respond to investor/lender questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparable's.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
- Assist clients in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Update and maintain data in company database.
- Update and maintain sales comparable's for all markets utilizing multiple information services to industry sources.
- Collect monthly operating statements and rent rolls on all the active listings from clients and prepare revenue trend reports for internal review.
- Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions, and make recommendations.
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a team player attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word (Office 2010 version).
- Argus experience a plus.
- Database experience a plus
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.