Cardone Real Estate Acquisitions d/b/a Cardone Capital, a Grant Cardone Company, is seeking an experienced Multifamily Real Estate Analyst to support the principal through multifamily acquisition underwriting.
- Underwriting: Prepares underwriting of multifamily real estate properties (apartment complexes) based on historical financial statements, projections, and market standards to determine a projected income, value and loan amount.
- Packaging: Supports investor relations as needed; prepares investment reports in compliance with company guidelines and investor requirements.
- Market Research: Gathers site, neighborhood, and city data including demographics, sales and rent comparables, absorption surveys and occupancy studies.
- Closing: Provides loan closing coordination support if needed, including collecting due diligence items, ordering third party reports, coordinating with all parties including borrowers, lenders and legal counsels, and acting as liaison with the servicing department.
- Customer Service: Responsible for providing investors and borrowers with prompt quality service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Office Administration: Performs office administration including support for all office functions as needed including marketing initiatives.
- Two to five year’s experience in multifamily apartment complex acquisition loan analysis.
- Four-year college degree required. Major in real estate, finance or accounting preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and underwriting related experience with multifamily apartment complexes
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including in-depth expert knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, and graphic software in relation to real estate.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under-pressure.
- Customer service oriented.
- Demonstrated Interpersonal and Professional Competencies to include:
- Ability to motivate others and provide positive direction when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic and willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations
- The desire to help people
- Professional appearance
- Excellent, friendly verbal and written skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Fast, energetic, efficient work pace in an upbeat office atmosphere
- Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm with overtime when there is a business need.
- Office location is Aventura, FL
- The candidate will work directly with Mr. Cardone in acquiring, managing and selling real estate portfolio.
- Salary is Depending on Experience with bonus potential
- Insurance, Parking and Paid time off benefits are available after trial period
To apply please send your resume and a simple smartphone 60 second video telling us about yourself, your skill and why you are the right person for this role.