SANTÉ Realty Investments is seeking a seasoned individual for the position of Portfolio Asset Manager. The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of successful oversight and management with local property management teams handling multi-family properties in multiple markets.
· Work with remote property managers to ensure assets perform within line item budgets
· Prepare & deliver regular status report on each property to company executives
· Participate in weekly status meetings via conference call
· Analyze monthly financial results of each assigned portfolio property
· Report financial variances to company executives
· Provide recommendations to increase net cash flow from each portfolio property to company
· Visit property managers and tour each assigned portfolio property at least every 8-12 weeks
· Create & maintain schedule of tenant lease expiration by rent amount & percent of portfolio
· Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
Desired Skills & Experience
SANTÉ Realty Investments only hires world-class talent who are driven and exemplify outstanding character. The ideal candidate has a proven track record generating superior financial performance while maintaining highly motivated team members. You also must be super organized, self-confident, respectful, optimistic, and decisive. The successful candidate will also be very hands-on, a self-starter, and entrepreneurial with the ability to hit the ground running. Well-developed communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills essential.
Candidate may be able to work remotely and/or telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
Work performed in a general office environment. May require extended hours during peak periods. Ability to travel by automobile and/or airplane to leased properties 50%-70% of the time. Overnight travel will be necessary.