Asset Management Analyst – Net Lease (Entry Level)
The Asset Management Analyst will work with the Net Lease team to assist in the management of real estate portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution, implementation and compliance with asset management policies and procedures as it relates to the administration of real estate portfolios.
- Create, manage and maintain asset management reports, files, valuations and other documentation.
- Work with legal team to manage legal matters and dispute resolution as they pertain to the real estate portfolio and its tenants.
- Reposition distressed assets and assist with implementing contingency strategies for current investments
- Assist in the closing of loans and acquisitions as necessary. Track acquisition, loan and due diligence documents.
- Analyze appraisals, property condition and property management reports.
- Collect and analyze various reports and prepare case studies for the asset management team’s review.
- Assist in the implementation of a file management system for the asset management portfolio.
- Assist the asset management team in tracking and coordinating monthly and quarterly tenant obligations, including but not limited to timely payment of rent, real estate taxes, and insurance renewals.
- Work closely with the asset management team to implement new standards/procedures for improving the process flow of managing net lease real estate portfolios.
- Special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record, preferably in business related field.
- A good understanding and strong interest in asset management. Knowledge and understanding of due diligence documents, real estate legal contracts and loan processing is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills required; Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task when given time sensitive projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload and recognize importance of demands given by team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with various investment professionals and other business professionals.
- Able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members.
- Must be motivated, self-directed and proactive.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, competitive and high-intensity environment.
- Ability to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved processes.
- Strong sense of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to travel.