Come join one of San Diego’s four S&P 500 companies, Realty Income Corporation, The Monthly Dividend Company®. Realty Income attracts smart, high performing individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and team work. If working in a highly professional environment resonates with you, please apply today.
We are currently looking for a long-term (9+ month) Yardi Implementation Consultant to support our Lease Administration team. The Yardi Consultant will be responsible for providing support and system knowledge expertise to the Lease Administration Department on projects and processes as they relate to Yardi, Commercial Management. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support. This role will be complimentary to the external system implementation consultants leading the project. This role advocates for and utilizes system knowledge expertise to focus support for the Lease Administration team.
Specifically, the Yardi Consultant will:
System Leadership and Knowledge Expertise
- Using system knowledge expertise, collaborate with the team to help define, implement and execute an overarching systems use strategy; develop and enhance current software solutions.
- Leads the optimization efforts to fully utilize Yardi which delivers a return on investment to the company. MRI application knowledge a plus.
- Uses a strategic thinking approach and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, end-user feedback, and large data sets.
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the group and makes recommendations to help the group optimize use and efficiency of Yardi Voyager.
- Initiate and perform system and business process reviews and other service reviews to evaluate system utilization for maximum efficiency.
- Lead team during data validation by creating appropriate validation comparison spreadsheets to validate migrating data.
- Draft process and/or scenario based testing scripts to help validate system functionality, use, and features are appropriate; manages system testing and rollout activities focusing on ensuring CPI and percentage rent calculations are accurate.
- Evaluate team training needs, research and procure suitable learning resources and coordinate any requirements necessary to the learning needs of the group.
- Cultivates a report portfolio which supports required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting needs. Identifies reports which enhance efficiency and recommends modifications/customizations.
- Support a series of property-related process enhancement activities for the group by enhancing and/or configuring the application to properly support these activities.
- Oversee, test and implement new modules and upgrades.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Real Estate, Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in using and optimizing real estate ERP systems
- 3-5 years of experience interacting with stakeholders implementing and/or managing projects on accounting software, property management software, or real estate software
- 5+ years Yardi Voyager experience including Administration and set up, preferably with 7S
- Prior experience working with and implementing ERP Systems such as, Yardi or MRI, required
- Prior experience working in Lease Administration, Property Accounting, or Property Management highly desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A lease management or accounting background is preferred with a strong attention to detail, quality control, and process efficiencies; knowledge of public company audit requirements a plus.
- Ability to bridge business concepts to Yardi functionality; problem-solving business issues relating to Yardi system functionality, features, and limitations
- Strong data processing and validation abilities
- Ability to adhere to critical project markers and strict deadlines
- Intermediate querying skills using SQL, SSRS and/or YSR knowledge
- Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions
- Ability to build effective working relationships which promote collaboration and effective team dynamics
- Ability to apply influencing skills to a broad group to effectuate change
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite