Come join one of San Diego’s four S&P 500 companies, Realty Income Corporation, The Monthly Dividend Company®. Realty Income attracts smart, high performing individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and team work. If working in a highly professional environment that rewards employees and values the balance between work and life resonates with you, please apply today.
Our opening is for an experienced Yardi System Analyst responsible for managing, reporting and supporting our real estate investment and property management software (Yardi Voyager 7S) and the programs with which it interfaces.
Specifically the Yardi System Analyst will be responsible for:
- Project manage, test and participate in implementing new modules and upgrades.
- Create and refine existing and new workflows as processes evolve and are refined.
- Ensure data integrity is tested, validated and maintained.
- Train end users, development of training guides and ensure support requests are actioned, technical issues are resolved and our application utilization is optimized.
- Responsible for responding timely to audit requests from both internal and external auditors as it pertains to department security and the database.
Reporting and Processes
- Under the direction of the Department Head, the Yardi System Analyst will collaborate with the lease administration team in developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to allow for operational efficiencies and timely production of key operational and financial reports.
- Create, refine, and customize reports which the company relies on for financial reporting including property and lease portfolio reporting; uses SSRS, Excel, SQL scripting.
- Identify and streamline internal processes, provide project leadership and complete regular system maintenance to drive efficiency in the team.
- Supports colleague’s role and acts as back-up in that role’s absence as it relates to processes, workflow, and reporting.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Business or like degree; or equivalent years of experience
- 3-5 years minimum of Yardi Voyager experience desired (comparable property management software experience will be considered if not all experience is Yardi)
- 2-4 years project management experience; excellent written and verbal communication skills developed as a result of the experience
- Experience with Payscan, Recoveries, Workflows a plus
- Experience in a Property Management, Lease Administration, or related field
- Strong understanding of retail/industrial property management preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth real estate ERP knowledge preferably in Yardi Voyager 7
- In-depth knowledge of report writing skills using SSRS, Excel, SQL scripting
- Strong understanding of general accounting practices is desired
- Attention to detail required, as well as strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills Must be able to clearly explain and demonstrate concepts and skills to others
- Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced ability to manipulate and leverage Excel
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them