Escrow Sales representative
Newport Beach, CA
Key Escrow is adding to our team and has a great opportunity for an Escrow Sales Representative to promote escrow services in the Orange County, with primary focus in Newport and Laguna Beach real estate market.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify list of prospective customers, for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources such as internet, Board of Realtors contacts, and industry ads.
- Support the continuing business relationship between Villa Real Estate and Key Escrow, while cultivating relationships with Villa agents not currently utilizing Key’s services for both the Laguna and Newport offices.
- Membership and participation in the local Boards of Realtors, establishing the Key Escrow presence and developing relationships with local Brokers/Agents, to acquaint them with the Key services. Attend real estate events, Chamber of Commerce mixers, etc. to market escrow services
- Distribute marketing materials, develop relationships and generate business both to Villa and non-Villa agents.
- Attend real estate events, Chamber of Commerce mixers, etc. to market escrow services
- Maintain and provide sales and activity reports to Escrow Manager on a monthly basis
- Investigates and resolves customer service issues, in partnership with operations
- Develop, implement and execute service surveys to customers
- Develop and conduct presentations for existing and prospective clients in demonstrating escrow services offered.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent from four (4) year accredited university with two or more years related experience and/or training
- Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record, and proof of insurance
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in outside sales and marketing related to escrow or real estate
- Proven marketing and sales experience and promotional ability coupled with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Diverse knowledge of Escrow services in the South Orange County coastal area a plus!