MCA Realty is searching for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the team. The position is based in Irvine, CA. The Assistant will oversee office operations and provide administrative support to the Principals of the firm across all major business functions, including acquisitions, asset management, property management, accounting, and investor relations.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented, and extremely organized, and will be comfortable working in a small team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- General day-to-day office management duties (i.e., maintaining office supplies, answering incoming calls, liaising with IT).
- General administrative duties (i.e., copying, PDFing, filing, mail, fedex).
- Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook and coordinate all aspects of meetings, lunches and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and schedule meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of management level reports
- Set up and maintain accurate files, records, and databases.
- Provide support in technology applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, and other company supported programs).
- Form and maintain all legal entities and file appropriate notices to remain in compliance in multiple states.
- Coordinate all human resources activity related to hiring, vacation, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, memos, charts, etc.
- Assist with investor and broker outreach and maintain updated contact lists.
- Light personal assistance to the Principals (i.e., making reservations).
- Must occasionally be available by phone / email outside of normal work hours, particularly when Principals are travelling.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Interest or background in Commercial Real Estate or Investments strongly preferred.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a professional, corporate environment supporting senior professionals.
- Working knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and diligent, with the ability to multi-task in tight timeframes and on short notice.
- Pro-active, self-starter who can anticipate needs and take initiative with limited guidance and direction.
- Active learner with a positive attitude who can consistently and creatively support the real estate team.
- Ability to learn and master new skills quickly and independently.
- Desire to work within a collaborative, entrepreneurial, small-team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication necessary to effectively interact with senior management, partners, brokers, and other outside parties.