This position is located in Greenwich, CT.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operation of properties which includes overseeing the property managers in the preparation of budgets, resolving property management matters, and participating in periodic operations and leasing calls.
- Review monthly property management reports to identify, follow-up with, and resolve financial and operational issues.
- Prepare/review analyses, reports, and packages to comply with loan document and operating agreement requirements, including debt service coverage ratio calculations, construction draw requests, and quarterly/annual borrower financial reporting packages.
- Oversee various property-related matters, such as reviewing tenant reimbursement calculations, overseeing the real estate tax appeal process, and other matters.
- Prepare various quarterly asset management reports and write-ups for management, investors, and fund vehicles. Such reports contain market and financial reporting and analyses and investment strategy recommendations.
- Cash flow and financial modeling, including determination of property net cash flow, property valuation, hold/sell analyses, investor IRR, and partner cash distributions and promotes.
- Read, understand, interpret, and abstract legal documents including loan documents, tenant leases, operating agreements, and service contracts.
- Participate in tenant lease negotiations.
- Point of contact for lenders, investors, tenants, property managers, and vendors.
- Support the due diligence process for dispositions and debt financing transactions, which includes coordinating with various parties to obtain, review, and assemble the due diligence documentation to be provided, proactively communicating and following up with the various parties to ensure that due diligence deliverables are being completed in a timely manner, reviewing third-party reports and loan documents, and ensuring the closing occurs in a timely manner.
- Interface with architects, engineers and contractors for capital improvement projects.
- Handle various aspects of the insurance programs for the company’s portfolio of assets, including administration of premium allocations, certificates of insurance, claims, and other matters.
- Other miscellaneous assignments, analyses, and tasks.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably with a concentration in finance
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in real estate asset management, including financial modeling and valuations, financial and management reporting, budgeting, and market analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and knowledge of Argus.
- Excellent communication, writing/composition, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and organized, with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, think critically and proactively, and thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines.