Location: Chicago, IL
Our company is a rapidly-growing real-estate large private equity investment firm with over 25 years average of senior-level real estate and investment banking experiences in the US and Asia. In the past 4 years, we have invested over US$2.0 billion of cross-border equity investments primarily focused in the US, in Europe and Australia. Our investments span debt and equity investments throughout the full spectrum of property types including residential, office, hotels, senior living and mixed-use projects.
We seek to hire an Asset Management Coordinator who will be based in Chicago downtown. A successful candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial self-starter, strong data manager and analyst, as well as a team player.
• Actively monitor and manage the day to day operating activities on the owned asset (a Class A institutional office in downtown Chicago loop) to maximize long-term economic value
• Participate in the development and implementation of business plans, leasing strategies, operating budgets, and financing program
• Monitor the progress of construction, improvement projects and capital spending throughout the year for adherence to approved plans
• Assist including capex project updates, building maintenance and improvement budget control, major decision approval process
• Assist with reporting to headquarter senior management on Asset Management workflow procedures and the set-up of those policies and procedures
• Interface and manage relationships with operating partner and third-party service providers including construction contractors, engineering consultants, leasing agents and brokers etc.
• Ensure investment objectives are met by monitoring compliance of all guidelines in the asset management agreements
• Engage in special reporting as needed
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree preferred
• 6+ years of relevant experience in real estate finance, especially institutional asset management experience in Office asset class
• In-depth knowledge of property operations including construction project management, leasing, and financial reporting
• Proactive, diligent team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to complete data analyses from start to finish, with limited oversight
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PPT user, as well as ARGUS Enterprise software
• Attentive to detail, extremely well-organized, and meet frequent deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Salary for this position will be determined by and commensurate with the candidate’s experience.