The Facility Manager/Coordinator is responsible for all day-to-day operations throughout the portfolio, including occupant relations, budgeting, reporting, emergency planning, service delivery and coordination of the scope of work for a multi-market facility portfolio. Manage Colliers staff, either through direct reporting relationships or through subordinates; negotiate and manage vendor relationships; ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations; and ensure compliance with risk management and safety standards.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as primary management interface with client and tenants.
- Manage and coordinate furniture customer requests.
- Oversee coordination, implementation, and performance of all vendor and supplier relationships / contracts.
- Require uniformly high level of service and responsiveness of the Subcontractors for each of the applicable locations.
- Perform periodic inspections of facilities.
- Closely track the status of all work orders for location and provide timely communications and weekly reports keeping managers apprised of any issues.
- Establish, measure, and manage key performance metrics for portfolio operation.
- Develop and manage processes to ensure all elements of compliance programs are maintained.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with clients and FM teams.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment.
- Oversee accounting functions; prepare monthly reports to owner including reconciliation of accounts, preparation of budget variance narratives, etc.
- Create, implement, and control the annual operating budget.
- Codes and inputs invoices into Colliers invoice processing system.
- Understand and follow all Colliers policies and procedures.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years of real estate property /facility management or related experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with property based accounting and computerized maintenance management software desired.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with others well, give and take direction, and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to handle a variety of work with minimal direction and supervision.
- A strong team player, service oriented attitude and unwavering positive outlook.
- Ability to travel, overnight when required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, a full range of health care benefits, paid time off, and 401K, are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), or national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.