Allegiance Realty Corp
Charlotte NC, 28203
Our firm focuses on acquiring multi-tenant commercial office property in multiple states, as well as, acquiring and constructing medical office property throughout the Eastern US with a focus in the Northeast. We are looking for Leasing Administrator candidates with deep Yardi Software and Data Input experience, who are highly motivated and detail oriented. The right candidates will be professional, extremely organized, dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic in teaching coworkers the yardi system.
- Working closely with Asset Managers, Property Managers, and Accountants to service our management portfolio with lease audits, abstracts, computing cost analysis, operating expenses, CAM and real estate tax reconciliations, Insurance, and rent calculations primarily using Yardi Voyager platform.
- Review new leases, amendments and assignments in conjunction with preparing accurate and detailed lease abstracts including critical dates and financial obligations.
- Set up monthly lease status reporting and alerts for each property to be sent to assist and on site property managers.
- Implement the Yardi suite of web-based software in a dynamic and creative environment by training current employees on how to use Yardi’s software solutions for existing properties.
- Execute software implementation project plans by helping Allegiance Realty determine the best ways to fit their business model into the Yardi software application.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping client/technical information confidential.
- Conduct business process reviews with company and discuss/recommend best practices.
- Position is Freelance with potential to become full time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.