Corgan is searching for a marketing coordinator with experience in the A/E/C industry who is eager to join our dynamic team in Dallas. The ideal marketer is proficient in InDesign, thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is especially skilled at managing complex and strategic RFQ/P responses.
Key qualities of the right candidate include: being proactive, strategic, enthusiastic and detail-oriented with strong time management skills. The position supports all Corgan locations and requires frequent collaboration with senior level executives, therefore strong communication and time management skills are essential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads and executes strategy for projects focused on business development, internal and external communications, and brand management.
- Prepares for and leads project kickoff meetings and other working sessions with studio/team members.
- Effectively communicates the brand through custom development of visual and written content across media including: website, social media, award submissions, pursuits, and other marketing platforms.
- Technical writing and the ability to compose a compelling project or process narrative
- Collecting, entering and maintaining information in CRM and image databases
- Coordinates with team members, outside consultants and other stakeholders to identify and collect information needed and define key differentiators for assigned projects.
- Supporting the efforts of Corgan's principals in business development
- Assisting in preparation for and executing materials for trade shows / conventions
- Coordinates events and conferences, such as logistics, materials, internal and external communications
A degree in marketing or related field is required, along with a desire to work in a dynamic firm with a team-focused and energetic atmosphere.
Corgan's project sectors include aviation, critical facilities, educational facilities, commercial, interiors, and healthcare. Our 97% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. Corgan offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes employer-paid health insurance. In addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs in our LEED Silver downtown building.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered.* EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet