About Lucescu Realty:
LUCESCU REALTY is a market leading investment real estate services firm that uniquely combines major capital markets expertise with a complete and thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of services on behalf of our clients. Scope of services includes Sale Transactions, Advisory/Consulting, Debt/Equity Placement, Market Research and Financial Services. LUCESCU REALTY is annually recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms, specializing in the sale of Retail Shopping Centers, in the United States. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LUCESCU REALTY has additional regional offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Francisco, California. For more information please visit our website.
• Execute the creation of marketing materials, including the design, creative development and preparation of Offering Memoranda and Brochures.
• Collaborate with Market Analysts, Financial Analyst and 3rd party vendors in the development of market area data, site plans, maps/graphics and property photos with use of Adobe software.
• Creation of E-Marketing material.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in print production.
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in graphic design a plus.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of color theory, typography, Web graphics, photo-editing and layout design.
• Organized, self-motivated, strong written/oral communication and analytic skills.
• Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong follow-through skills and detail oriented.
• Proficient computer skills: PC platform, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities, balance multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Salary and Benefits Information:
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, sick leave and paid monthly parking.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary history.