- In charge of scanning and printing reports.
- Check in and save reports in the company network.
- Responsible for compiling investor reports.
- Maintain company’s portfolio management email inbox for reporting.
- Responsible for all incoming questions and requests from Portfolio Management on related institutional fund investors.
- Maintain and update EPIQ Fund Manager database.
- Maintain the Investor Website when new reports and items are available.
- Setup user accounts as requested.
- Processing and data entry of all new institutional investments and institutional investor address changes.
- Assist with Investor Services with preparation and mailing of K1’s to all investors.
- Provide assistance to investor services as require to in relation to proxies, investor phone calls during tax season, and other inquiries.
- Prepare and maintain detail listings of accounting records sent to storage.
- Submit coordinate requests and returns to and from storage.
- Assist special projects as required.
- Back up on front desk / reception area.
- Familiar with real estate and accounting terms real estate.
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook (desire capabilities of building queries).
- Independent and assertive work ethic coupled with the ability to converse professionally and pleasantly.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Team player.
Education & Experience:
- High school degree is required with some college courses taken.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience.