Lillibridge is a Chicago-based healthcare real estate firm. Our parent company is Ventas Inc., a Fortune 500 REIT. As an industry leader, Lillibridge has decades of experience in healthcare real estate and specializes in advisory services, acquisition and development, and property management and leasing of medical office and ambulatory healthcare properties nationwide. One of the largest firms in this sector, we operate a 21M+ sf outpatient facilities portfolio across 32 states and 250+ markets. Our team serves ~15K physician tenants daily and supports over 40M patient visits each year nationwide.
Oversee the daily operations of medical office buildings. Key areas of responsibility include tenant relations, property operations, construction, lease and contract administration and financial management/analysis. Conduct all property activities in coordination with the General Manager/Regional Manager and Owner.
· Direct and supervise building staff and vendors and monitor performance in accordance with the Company and Owners' policies
· Support the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures
· Prepare (or assist in the preparation of) annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts and monthly financial statements
· Actively participate in accounts payable and accounts receivable process
· Conduct regular building inspections as assigned
· Prepare bid specifications, request proposals, and evaluate bids
· Coordinate contractor activities and oversee all construction projects as required
· Supervise tenant move-ins, and move-outs
· Maintain service agreements and assure tenant and vendor certificates of insurance meet all requirements
· Assist with the leasing process and preparation of the lease submission package as needed
· Participate with General Manager and Leasing Manager (if applicable) on periodic market tours
· Attend monthly hospital meetings with General Manager
· Assure life safety programs are in place and meet all company guidelines and legal requirements for tenants and employees of properties
· Maintain the property tenant handbooks and emergency procedures and review with each new tenant
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
· High School Graduate, B.A. or B.S in related field preferred
· Minimum of 3 years commercial property management experience, medical office buildings preferred
· Real estate salesperson/broker’s license a plus
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Yardi and other relevant software programs
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong communication skills (oral and written)
· Strong customer service skills to promote positive client/tenants relations
· Ability to work independently in a highly visible position and to supervise efforts of direct reports
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Strong organization skills and ability to foster teamwork
· Strong knowledge of building mechanical systems and construction management required
Lillibridge offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Lillibridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lillibridge does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.