The Senior Director of The Multifamily Production Division - North Central Region is seeking a Multifamily Production Analyst to join the team. The person in this role will support and assist the Production Team in the origination and structuring of permanent (long-term) financing and/or recapitalization for commercial properties with secondary involvement in business development and new product initiatives. This may include assisting in regular marketing calls regarding new products & processes, joint marketing calls to meet with active borrowers in assigned territory, and attending industry events.
- Assists with a high volume of deal contact, property inspections, preliminary sizing of deals per Freddie Mac's credit policies, the quoting and deal structuring process.
- Works cooperatively with the underwriting group to negotiate the terms of the transaction and to otherwise ensure clear communication and a seamless execution.
- Assists with deal management through rate lock and is expected to be involved as necessary as issues arise through the underwriting, commitment, and closing process.
- Pipeline management for the assigned team and for the Region will be required.
- Works directly with a Production Team lead and has frequent contact with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Often involved in obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Typically has up to two years of commercial real estate experience with an emphasis in Multifamily
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Finance with adequate real estate course work and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong organizational and analytical skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must be willing to travel (up to 25%)
- One to two years of experience in mortgage banking and loan closing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.