Sage is currently seeking an Analyst to work at our Corporate Headquarters located in Irvine. The Financial Analyst will assist the VP of Acquisitions in acquiring and financing multi-family affordable housing communities throughout the nation, utilizing federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC).
- Analyze multifamily housing real estate acquisitions with a primary focus on affordable housing properties (LIHTC and Section 8);
- Assist in all aspects of the acquisition process, from underwriting through closing;
- Responsibility for the creation and maintenance of financial models;
- Pro-actively manage due diligence requests from our debt and equity partners;
- Manage third party vendors and provide support to our construction and property management groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field preferred;
- At least 1 year of professional experience with knowledge of cash flow analysis and exposure to commercial real estate;
- Familiarity with Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Section 8;
- Strong Excel modeling skills; proficiency in creating underwriting models and financial concepts.
- Ability to interface with team members, work in a team environment and adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage and perform multiple tasks at the same time;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Open to having this as a part-time position or an internship if still in school.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and 401k Retirement Plan.