Trimble is recruiting for a Sr. ERP Sales Consultant IWMS/Lease Accounting to fill an opportunity in Marlborough, MA. We will also consider remote candidates as well for the position.
The primary function of the position is to successfully sell the company's Enterprise Real Estate Software application and implementation services to prospective clients through appropriate prospecting and sales and client relationship development activities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS) product and services; and of the applicable Markets we serve. .
- Quarterback a complex sales cycle by executing solutions oriented and consultative sales strategies across a detailed sales process.
- Work closely with our Sales Engineering team to conduct client facing product demonstrations, RFP responses with a focus on standard configuration of solutions where possible to reduce Total Cost of Ownership to our clients and prospects.
- Meet or exceed assigned growth objectives, as agreed.
- Frequent business travel, including quarterly meetings as needed.
- Help coordinate the development, rollout and implementation of services to clients.
- Manage sales forecast and pipeline report and attend bi monthly forecast review calls with a broader sales organization. Partner with marketing and inside sales on lead generation ideas and consistently maintain a pipeline of new sales opportunities each month.
- Develop a business plan for new account generation throughout your targeted territory in the US Market and quarterly action plans to execute against assigned bookings revenue goals for the region.
- For each targeted prospect, identify key decision-makers and their decision- making process and develop a plan to get in the door with new companies to understand their real estate and workplace solutions challenges and propose solutions that fit the client needs.
Key Organizational Interfaces
Global Head of Sales, , General Manager, Sales Engineers, Professional Services Team Members, Client Services Representatives, Solutions Managers, Finance and Sales Operations team members
Characteristics / Skills
- Successful participation in a teamwork environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project coordination and planning skills.
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Internet browsers and online software.
- Real Estate and Facility Management background where possible.
- Familiar with Lease Accounting and current FASB / IFRS compliance regulations.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, or equivalent software.
- Understanding of complex selling situations and negotiations; as well as consultative & strategic selling techniques.
- Ability to create and maintain sales forecasts, and report on sales progress.
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and develop a plan to get “in the door”.
- Responsive, professional and sales-driven and highly competitive.
- Versatile and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Education / Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- 7+ years sales experience on a national or regional level.
- Successful consultative selling of value-added and technical solutions and familiar with SaaS based applications.
- Knowledge of FASB / IFRS Lease compliance regulations and the overall IWMS market is a big plus.
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization user up to Executives.
- Demonstrated success in growing sales revenue and client base in a region or market segment.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D