The responsibilities include daily operation of a portfolio of properties. May manage commercial properties. Experience in office buildings with state and county tenants a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily trouble shooting of all building issues including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofing, landscaping, parking lots, lighting, flooring, and landlord/tenant communications. Oversee repairs and tenant improvement work
- Coordinate the operational aspects of the property in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client's assets includes coordinating repairs, maintenance and site inspections.
- Manage and evaluate contracted services as required; monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements. Review, bid and negotiate third-party vendor contracts.
- Customer Service - There is considerable emphasis on this very important job function
- Superior Tenant relations
- Coordinate customer relation functions and holiday activities/gift distribution
- Develop, prepare, present and manage annual and multi-year operating expense and capital budgets
- Ability to plan and manage within budget and time constraints
- Perform monthly variance reports, ensuring accurate data updates of any lease changes
- Understanding of commercial leases, routine accounting methods
- Processing of Accounts Payable
- Collections of Accounts Receivables (limited to charges for Tenant Authorized work)
- Learn Yardi and become proficient in its use
- Mentor and train APM’s and TSR.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all service providers.
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs
- Development of a comprehensive capital improvement schedule for each property. Monitor all capital improvement projects in the building.
- Prepare available spaces for leasing and prospective tenants
- Act as liaison between customer and construction management and participate in punch list walk-through and follow-up
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and orientation
- Work well with other department personnel toward common service delivery goals, tenant satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication within the organization, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups and individuals.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of written materials such as reports, documents and correspondence, using a computer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, be capable of handling multiple projects, and interact with diverse tenants. Self-management and multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in managing multi-site portfolios
- Superior client relationship management skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Must look and act in a professional manner
- Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team- oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities while maintaining an approachable, friendly demeanor
- Must be able to manage and develop effective working relationships with vendors, contractors, and tenants
- High energy individual with ability to work without direct supervision; Self initiator with the ability to problem solve and multi-task effectively
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and effective organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to draft and write detailed notes, communications to tenants, vendors, and contracted firms to prepare reports and presentations, provide information in a clear and concise manner
- Adept at using Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Timberline experience a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Outlook, YARDI, Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time