NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
The capital markets team of NAI Global is seeking experienced commercial real estate candidate(s) for associate positions in its Dallas and New York offices. The ideal Candidate is one who wishes to expand their career in real estate investment sales and advisory, and possesses both strong quantitative and qualitative abilities. Candidates should have a track record of developing client relationships, transaction management, financial modeling, and investment memorandum preparation. The candidate(s) will be an integral part of institutional commercial real estate investment sales, financings, and advisory transactions.
• Prepare and maintain complex financial models for real estate capital markets transactions for office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hospitality properties.
• Perform detailed analysis, including structural, scenario, and sensitivity analysis and effectively communicate results.
• Abstract and analyze complex documentation including: purchase & sale agreements, leases, mortgage documents, and financial statements.
• Preparation and maintaining accuracy of offering memorandums, opinions of value, and company marketing collateral.
• Assist senior professionals through all phases of the transaction process including sale calls, property tours, contract negotiations, due diligence periods, and closing process.
• Maintain proprietary reports and prepare ad hoc financial analysis.
• 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate investment sale/debt brokerage, principal investing, investment banking, corporate M&A, or consulting strongly preferred.
• In depth knowledge of corporate finance and complex financial structuring and waterfall modeling.
• Advanced Excel and ARGUS modeling skills required.
• Advanced knowledge of statistics a plus.
• MBA and undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics strongly preferred.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong institutional-quality presentation skills
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; analytic creativity and insight