NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global’s capital markets team, a subsidiary of C-III Capital Partners, is seeking commercial real estate Financial Analyst candidates for positions in its Irving, Texas office. The candidate will be responsible for working with property owners and buyers in order to successfully complete sales and marketing campaigns of commercial real estate assets. In exercising this responsibility, the candidate is expected to, among other things, (a) evaluate and analyze competing/potential sales and marketing strategies; (b) consult with and provide management and property owners with varying options to maximize profitability; and (c) develop/formulate and implement sales and marketing campaigns that have a positive and significant impact on the Company’s financial success. The candidate will work on the disposition of loans and properties using both an auction platform as well as a traditional commercial real estate brokerage process. In securing the disposition of loans and properties, the candidate is expected to evaluate and analyze the best modes and methods for securing a profitable sale and is expected to utilize independent judgment and discretion (with minimal oversight) in doing so.
• 0-2 years’ experience of commercial real estate valuation, sales, and marketing preferred
• Real Property financial analysis experience
• Experience with a national or regional commercial real estate broker a plus
• College Degree in Finance, Marketing or Real Estate preferred
• Responsible for all aspects of the ongoing disposition of multiple properties and loans each month via an auction process; must value the properties for sale, including determination of all applicable valuation variables; must prepare professional marketing materials; must develop marketing strategy, including likely buyers list; must communicate with buyers regularly
Responsible for the ongoing valuation of properties being considered for sale via a traditional process.Valuation process includes determination of various real estate and financial variables, based on property and specific market conditions.
• Aggregate and package property information in a professional manner to successfully market and sell commercial properties in an investment sales process
• Report to clients on buyer interest and expected pricing
• Work with owners and managers to obtain required property level and market information to successfully market the property
• Generate and maintain company reports and prepare any needed company financial analysis
• Generate and maintain buyer databases and contact interested buyers regarding property information
• Exceptional ability to analyze and synthesize significant financial data and make decisions regarding real property assets that impact the Company’s bottom line
• Strong ability to take initiative and to work independently with minimal instruction or oversight
• Demonstrated ability to make sound financial and business decisions when dealing with customers/clients
• Ability to multitask
• Excel modeling and Access database experience
Knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
• Comfortable speaking to buyers on the phone and fielding questions
• Exposure to Argus Software is a plus